Villa Cascada is the largest resort style private villa in all the Guanacaste area. The all-inclusive 16 bedroom Costa Rican Villa offers the best in luxury amenities. All 16 bedrooms are individually air-conditioned with thermostats in the room, and can comfortably sleep 32 people. Located on a lovely hill overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Villa Cascada makes a spectacular location for your wedding, group activities or family vacation. All the rooms are air-conditioned, and all but two rooms have beautiful views of the ocean.
This two-story villa has plenty of open air deck space, which makes Villa Cascada the most spacious of all the Barefoot Vacation Villas. All meals are served in the covered dining area overlooking the ocean and swimming pool. The 54,000 gallon pool features a beach entry and infinity edge, as well as the soothing sounds of a cascading waterfall from the second story tiki hut. The pool is designed to relax and soak in the tropical sun, or play a big family game of water volleyball.
Villa Cascada is built for fun and entertainment, featuring a 22 ft shuffleboard table, a billiard table, a foosball table, and a ping pong table! Feel free to curl up to a book on the open deck or enjoy a ice cold Costa Rican beverage in the hot tub.View Floorplan
What does “All Inclusive” really mean?
All inclusive rates include your air-conditioned room, daily maid and laundry services, three delicious meals and afternoon appetizers prepared by your own full-time chef. It also includes a fully-stocked open bar with bartenders ready to prepare tropical cocktails throughout the day.
For an additional cost, we offer an extensive array of professional spa services such as facials, manicures, pedicures, massages, as well as live entertainment such as Casino Night or a live local Costa Rican band.
Are there facilities for a corporate retreat?
Is the Villa on the beach?
What are the all-inclusive benefits?
Does the Villa provide transportation for golf outings, surfing trips or other activities?
What airport is closest to the Villa?
Is it appropriate to tip the staff?
Is it safe to visit Costa Rica?
Will I need adaptors for the electrical outlets?
Do you have a baby bed and high chair?
Can we have a wedding at the Villa?
All-inclusive package is based on a per-person, per-night rate, including:
- Accommodations, three daily meals, snacks, and alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages with fully-stocked bar.
- Airfare and exit tax are NOT included.
Reservations made within nine months of travel:
- An initial deposit of 50% is required to hold your reservation. The remaining 50% is due 60 days before arrival at the Villa.
Reservations made more than nine months in advance:
- An initial deposit of 25% will hold your reservation. A second payment of 25% will be due 60 days later, and the final 50% payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Written cancellation and refund request notice less than 60 days prior to arrival:
- Eligible for a voucher equal to 100% of the deposit that may be used within 18 months as credit toward a future booking with the Villas.
Written cancellation and refund request notice more than 60 days prior to arrival:
- Eligible for a voucher equal to 100% of the deposit that may be used within 18 months as credit toward future booking with the Villas OR 75% of the deposit refunded by check or wire transfer.
We accept personal checks, wire transfers or Paypal.